Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mexican Stone Head
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Sep 10 15:27:12 2008

I was commissioned to photograph the piece to help in the discovery
of that information.

All we know at this moment:
Mexican
possibly pre-columbian
probably post-columbian.

One 'professor' looked at the photos and I was told "professor had a
chance to look at the photos and reports that he thought it certainly
could be an authentic antiquity, that the patina coloring indicates a
piece of significant age. He did not go further. He will leave
further conclusion to the experts in Ann Arbor.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com