Subject: [Leica] Surprises at Photokina
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu Sep 11 01:12:36 2008

So if a R10 shows up at $7000 or $8000, it's not out of the league
for an amateur? :-)

Can you imagine walking talking snapshots of dogs and cats with a
M8.2+Nocti for $18,000 or whatever?

At 12:50 AM 9/11/2008, David Shavin wrote:
>I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Full frame R10 digital body (to
>complement my M8) but fear, (from my selfish perspective) from mutterings
>reps "down under", that it will be a medium format Hasselblad competitor
>priced for professionals and out of my league as an amateur.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] Surprises at Photokina)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Surprises at Photokina)
Message from david at shavin.com.au (David Shavin) ([Leica] Surprises at Photokina)