Subject: [Leica] 21/1.4??
From: LUISRIPOLL at telefonica.net (LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net)
Date: Thu Sep 11 04:24:17 2008

Frank,

I agree your opinion, probably for the film users an aperture of F2
would be enought and the price would be more reasonnable, for digital
users it seems to me it make less sense, as you say. I think more
interesting a digital M with a sensor 1:1 format than these wonderful
gems.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis