Subject: [Leica] I have an opening in LA tonight (but I'll be in Manhattan)
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Sep 11 10:07:37 2008

LOST CONTINENT

photographs by TIMOTHY ARCHIBALD, KYLE CASSIDY, SAM FENTRESS, ALEX
VERTIKOFF

11 September - 4 October

TODD/BROWNING GALLERY invites you to take a cross-country journey
through contemporary America courtesy of the author/photographers
responsible for Sex Machines: Photographs & Interviews, Armed America:
Portraits of Gun Owners in Their Homes , Bible Road: Signs of Faith in
the American Landscape, and Weird Rooms.

(If you go, send me pixtures!)

 http://toddbrowning.com/current.htm

I won't be in LA tonight, (you go though, and send me photos!) I'm
probably going upt to Manhattan for Dan Ellerbroek's opening at the
Square Inch Gallery in Manhattan - if you want to meet up, sendenze me
your fone number.  http://squareinchgallery.com

I'm rockin the M6.

kc