Subject: [Leica] Again on the Zurich Cafe
From: LUISRIPOLL at telefonica.net (LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net)
Date: Thu Sep 11 11:55:38 2008

Hi all,

I not resist to continue posting pictures of the Zurich Cafe, I'm sorry, it
is an usual place already for all of us, but the atmosphere is very special
there, all these was with Leica IIIF and Plus X:

Cofee Time (IIIF, Elmar 4/90)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/08070113.jpg.html

Just an strong test for the Cooke Amotal on a strong backlight

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/08070107.jpg.html

Back Light with the Elmar 4/90

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/08070117.jpg.html

A se?orita close to my table (I think with the Cooke)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/08070108.jpg.html

I loved the light (Cooke)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/08070112.jpg.html

Thank you very much for looking and follow my continuous postings, I always
appreciate your c&c

Saludos cordiales

Lluis

                 TERRA