Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mexican Stone Head
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu Sep 11 13:45:47 2008

Guys,

Look, George and Alastair, NO antiquarian worth his salt would dare to
make any evaluation of a relic
based on a photograph.  You two know that with Photoshop et al,  a
picture can be manipulated so a
$5 Tijuana plaster casting can be made to look like a 1000 year old relic.

They all tell me that "Ya gotta have the thing in your hands".

Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: Mexican Stone Head)