Subject: [Leica] Re: 21/1.4??
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Sep 11 15:16:18 2008

At 06:01 PM 9/11/2008, you wrote:
>Leica would not be the first with super-fast wides.
>
>Canon makes a 24/1.4, Nikon a 28/1.4. Olympus had a 21/2.
>
>Who here has used any of these and will report to us about their quality and
>utility?
>
>Emanuel

I have the Canon 24/1.4 - a very big, heavy, expensive (for Canon)
lens - and the biggest disappointment for me.  The edge fringing and
CA make it unusable on the full-frame 5D.  I much, much prefer the
Leica 19/2.8 on my Canon 5D.

Tina

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Re: 21/1.4??)