Subject: [Leica] Re: 21/1.4??
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Sep 11 15:31:08 2008

A 24 is not ultra wide.
A 24 is not a 21.
Different ballgame.
A 21 is ultrawide.
A 24 is "a little on the wide side of wide".
F2 is a different ballgame than f1.4

Some kid is having fun with Photoshop coming up with wild ideas and here we
all are suckers talking to death about it.
We need to be smarter than that!
We need some real proof something exists first and that it makes some sense
before we go waxing lyrical about it on the lug.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner