Subject: [Leica] Weird problem
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Sep 11 16:03:21 2008

> On Sep 11, 2008, at 5:26 PM, Tarek Charara wrote:
>
>> It's raining in Perpignan, Fall is near it seems...
>> So I put the M8 on a tripod and started making some pictures to
>> capture lightning. The exposures where all over 20 seconds. Drained
>> the battery very quickly and to my surprise one of the pictures had
>> parts of an image from last week on it:
>>
>> <http://gallery.me.com/tcharara#100123>
>>
>> Any ideas? Was it the M8 or the card? Both?

prior to this Tarek, had that card been erased, formatted, or did it
still have some older images known to be on it?

Steve

Replies: Reply from tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] Weird problem)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Weird problem)