Subject: [Leica] in the early am...
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri Sep 12 19:21:18 2008

Steve

Great shot!  But at that time 0530, I have been on the road to work for
two minutes and it is still TOTAL DARKNESS in
La Jolla. It is still that way when I get to work at 0600.  Arizona is
sill on standard time and California is PDST. (Same time
as you in Arizona) 8-)

Jerry

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] in the early am...)