Subject: [Leica] Rings and things..
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat Sep 13 17:40:11 2008

Have a lllc with an Elmar 50mm F3.5 and some other non Leica screw lenses -
35mm Canon Serenar, 90mm Jupiter 8, 135mm Stenheil - and this week bought an
M3 body. Have a M to Thread adaptor and ran off a roll today with the 50
Elmar to see if I'd bought a pup.

While I haven't developed the roll yet, I was concerned to note that the
lens won't allow movement all the way to the infinity mark on the M3 like it
does with the lllc. It locks near the 20 mtr marker and won't go further. It
appears to be the adaptor as it works fine without it. Is there something I
should know about this adaptor?

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry