Subject: [Leica] Protecting M8 screen
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Sep 14 00:30:50 2008

Aagh! I just looked at your link. That is one sick puppy!
I must pose the question, Presumably KC is making a statement that cameras
are tools, not objects to be pampered. I'm all for taking photographs. I can
still enjoy owning and using fine equipment to do that. I'm not sure that he
has improved his camera's photographic capability by vandalising it. Hmm.
Must be excess money in documenting levitating Goths and gun owners!

Respectfully amateur photographer and Leica enthusiast,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/