Subject: [Leica] IMG: July set
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sun Sep 14 10:47:22 2008

12 from this summer:

http://tinyurl.com/6h4gmw

I'm shooting more than I have time to process & edit, what with school being
in session. I can see myself getting a year behind before seeing what I've
got like GW, only not because I want the critical distance.

Back in January I said I probably make 'While Dancing to Nero' public at
Blurb in September if there was no action on it, so here it is:

http://tinyurl.com/65zewm

"a wonderful blend of plain good old folks day to day! Illustrating
very down to earth life of the rural world of fairs, car races and ice cream
cones! :-)" - Ted Grant

"Dark. Ruthless. Depicting a great emptiness" - Hans Broekman, noted Dutch
Catholic educator

"F*#%'n hilarious" Liz Champlian, MFA Creative Writing, 'Bama '01