Subject: [Leica] Une deux CV avec propriétaire original IMG
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Sep 14 12:00:21 2008

Phil,

I don't know if any of you are old enough to remember, but the times I
was in Paris,  it was quite common to park
on some streets with two side wheels on the kerb (curb).   Usually the
passengers side.  With my rented 2CV, I
ran the two front wheels on the kerb.  The police never said a word.

Jerry

Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Une deux CV avec propriÃtaire original IMG)