Subject: [Leica] A new set of photos
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Sep 14 16:28:12 2008

Ric, I didn't see anything negative in Ted's question. I think that he is
encouraging photo critique by asking Lluis about why that photo pleases him.
Ted very clearly respects Lluis' opinions and expertise on street
photography.
Our Lluis as you know is one of our most consistent contributors on photo
posts. Much like you in fact! Ted to his great credit makes a considerable
effort as well. I always listen carefully to all of you.
I've taken a lot of comments off -list as I take up more than my share of
LUG real estate. Whoops, I just used up some more.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/