Subject: [Leica] new lens mount from Zeiss
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 15 10:35:44 2008

<red735i@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Go here....
> http://www.zeiss.com/cln

>From the above link, quoting beta tester Ulrich Wolf:

"The most amazing thing about the ZEISS lenses is that I can focus with
extreme precision. I was able to focus exactly on the desired detail the
first time I touched the lens ? regardless of where it was in the image or
how much contrast there is. This results in entirely new possibilities of
image design"

Good manual focus "results in entirely new possibilities of image design"?
I'll have to sit on my hands for a very long time.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?