Subject: [Leica] Just out! Erwin's View on the new Just out
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Sep 15 15:53:20 2008

>From 1993 to 2003 I got a new Leica lens about every year whose price
averaged out at
1575. usd
Their average B&H new price now is
2,794. usd

Has money gone up 95 percent?
Nope I think the gear has gone up. Maybe that makes it a good investment?!
I tell you we're loosing money not shooting this stuff!

I think if the outer edges go a little batty with a 24x36mm sensor they
could fix it in software. Put a handful of young computer geniuses in a room
and give them several bags of Cheetos.

http://www.cheetos.com/retro/parents_products.php

My glass wants a job.

*
The 40mm f2 Summicron-C I got used turns out to be in the list throwing it a
bit off it cost me 200 usd used.
But I put the same number in for both the old and new lists.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner