Subject: [Leica] Sandisk Extreme II?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Sep 15 20:40:36 2008

The Extreme III are highly recommended for skiing off the top of Mt. Everest
are they not?

The Ultra's are when Extra's do not cut the mustard.

I'd like to buy a plain vanilla "ABOVE AVERAGE" card.

Like for walking slightly fast up hill.
As I don't ski and can do without tall mountains.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner