Subject: [Leica] IMG: Merlin crop options
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 16 14:27:01 2008

Thanks all for your comments and opinions: 2 votes each for horizontal,
vertical, and original crop.  I guess it means the cropping isn't as
important as the light and the Merlin :-)

Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

> Doug, in my opinion the colour adjustment has made it more pleasing. I
can't
> comment on accuracy. The ruffled feathers don't bother me personally. I
> hadn't thought that they indicate human handling. I like what they add,
> being some of the delicacy of the downier under feathers.
>
>> Vertical:
>> http://wildlightphoto.com/temp/merl03a.html
>>
>> Horizontal:
>> http://wildlightphoto.com/temp/merl03b.html
>>
>> and the original crop, with tweaked colors:
>> http://wildlightphoto.com/temp/merl03c.html

Doug Herr
Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -