Subject: [Leica] Looking at pictures
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Sep 16 15:27:19 2008

El 16/09/2008, a las 19:49, Ted Grant escribi?:
Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for your suggestion, the problem is that my
Photoshop skills can't achieve the effect to eliminate the people on
the mirror, it is a good suggestion I want try it, thank you!, your
advice is always welcome. Thanks also for your kind words.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis