Subject: [Leica] IMG: Iran
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Sep 16 18:07:15 2008

At 09:00 PM 9/16/2008, you wrote:
>Tina,   These are excellent, professional photos that I hope and
>assume you have sold many times.  Robert

Thanks, Robert.  Some have been sold, but most have never been out of
the negative sleeves.  I'm discovering all kinds of interesting
things as I spot them at 100% -  a guy who cut himself shaving that
morning, buttonholes handmade by somebody that are raveling, shoes
with broken buckles.  I have lots of my kids that I can't wait to
look at.  My son's 40th birthday is today and he was in kindergarten
in Iran.  Some ways it seems like yesterday and some ways it is
ancient history!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com