Subject: [Leica] WSJ Leica Article
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 16 20:48:32 2008

DO you really think that on Friday in question, if the Fed had guaranteed
the $20B that a bank making further loans, would not have checked with the
credit rating guys ( Moody?) ?   And do you really think that the result of
that chack would not have severely downgraded AIG, on the spot?

Part of the problem is that no one thinks that the checks and balances would
be employed, which is why we are in the fix we are in..... Use common sense,
believe that  rational people will act rationally.
And NO ONE gets a free lunch.

Suze spoke in area she has no expertise, and spoke badly.  ( and I think she
is pretty smart, but should stay in the field she has expertise, persoanal
finance...)

Frank