Subject: [Leica] Budding Rembrandts
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 17 16:31:26 2008

I am enjoying the PAW from Paris, keep them coming.
This is an atmospheric snippet. Maybe the lady at left who has spotted you
could be suitable for amputation here?
But 'art is all the rage' at the Louvre, who would have thunk it? ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/