Subject: [Leica] A World of Dreams (Test)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Sep 18 16:47:36 2008

Hi Geoff,

What I mean is that the quality of my "big" version of this picture
(only 1,5 Mb) looks more better (more brilliant and contrasty) than
the resized web image. On the web it is only similar when I do it at
full size.

With my old computer I worked with Photoshop 7.0, now I'm on the trial
period of Elements 6 (is the version for Mac), I don't know which
advantages can I get with Photoshop or LR..., the 9th October I'll
assist to a demo of the Aperture.

I don't know, I'm not an exper on these matters.

Thankyou very much for your advice.

Cheers
Lluis

El 19/09/2008, a las 1:35, Geoff Hopkinson escribi?: