Subject: [Leica] M8 Auto ISO instruction_ Tina
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Sep 18 18:03:09 2008

Tina,

I don't think the M8.2 manual is on line yet.

Do This:

The Auto ISO feature requires three settings.

First from the main menu scroll to the Auto ISO Setup. Set the lowest
shutter speed you want to use. Then set the maximum ISO you want the
auto setting to use. I set my slowest shutter speed to 1/30 and the
high ISO to 1250. I will most likely up the shutter speed and limit
the high ISO to 640. These are the parameters it will use when you
activate Auto ISO.

To activate the AUTO ISO set the ISO for the camera as you normally
would using the SET menu. The just choose Auto ISO instead of a fixed
ISO setting.

Len