Subject: [Leica] Re: [LRflex] Re: IMG: Added - Openings series
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Thu Sep 18 21:26:46 2008

Hi Ted,
and Steve,
and all you reacted to this series in the making

I hadn't seen Ted's answer - never made it to my computer DK why
However, I'd like to thank you , and everyone who looked or commented.
I had not thought of a book. I might, some day, later, much later.

It was just that someone on the list made me notice that the first two
had a likeness with others I had already posted. So I went back to LR
and edited these quickly to further the series - more to come probably
BTW as this person - sorry I forgot who to credit with the idea - was
right, I tend to shoot windows and doors a lot - my psychoanalyst would
certainly be happy to learn about that.

Thanks for all your comments and encouraging words.
Bien amicalement
Philippe