Subject: [Leica] IMG: Occasional Friday Flower
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Sep 18 23:18:14 2008

For several weeks I have noticed a flower that is determined to survive our
drought, left totally to its own devices.  My neighbor across the street is
a prize-winning gardener, and, when she cleans up the flower beds, she piles
the discarded plant material at the streetside for our once-a-month pickup.
This zinnia apparently took root and has thrived, despite being rooted in
roadside gravel.  For its perseverance, I nominate it as a Friday Flower.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Determination.tif.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA