Subject: [Leica] M8 firmware upgrade
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 01:03:45 2008

Steve,

That seems to be the opinion on the LUF also, however, I have yet to try it.
 The turn on and format functions are greatly improved though, I need to get
me a couple of 4G SDHC cards to try out that part, but not sure where to go
here in Germany, I'm in Eckenhagen, about 60 -80 Km East of Koln, (I'm not
in Iowa anymore, Toto...).  I guess I can get some at Photokina next week,
and try it out.

Gene

From: Steve Unsworth <lug@steveunsworth.co.uk>