Subject: [Leica] M8 Auto ISO instruction
From: mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope)
Date: Fri Sep 19 09:14:53 2008

Frank,

A fair point, which is certainly valid with any software that originates
from Redmond...However,would you have made the same comment if Leica had
badged the software version differently? Say 1.3 rather than 2.0x?

I have downloaded the software, but haven't got around to loading it yet
but that's just me procrastinating rather than being reticent.

I do have a concern about the apparent lack of a regression path to
1.201, but so far I haven't heard of anyone turning their beloved M8
into a paperweight.  I may give it a go this evening.

All the best,

Mark