Subject: IMG: [Leica] IMG: on my morning walk
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Sep 21 23:37:43 2008

Thanks Philippe. I made a different DoF decision here since I wanted the
whole area of textured trunk. You would be proud of me, lying on a damp dirt
track for my art! There were two large kangaroos near by and I distinctly
heard them sniggering. I do love the dappled light and shapes of the first
better though. Shall I post in the subtle original colour too? To add a
technical note, see the exposure with NO compensation dialled in for the
capture. NO clipping. That sensor works fine for dynamic range, I think.
Shots where I tried influencing the metering had much less range.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/