Subject: [Leica] Class outing Bateau-Lavoir
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Sep 22 05:17:01 2008

Thanks Philippe, we are having a great time: I'm "slow" today --- you have
to have slow days, but yesterday's walk in Montmartre was a highlight, and I
know exactly where you took your nice image ;-)

I shall work on catching up with the film: all education is good education!!
I even watched a HCB movie on medical supplies etc in Spain during the civil
war. Interesting, but it has not "lasted" the time frame WRT his still images

Alastair