Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sept Nawlins Wedding
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Mon Sep 22 10:56:41 2008

Have you ever seen such a happy looking beautiful bride!
The bridegroom looks as if he has understood everything about married
life and is ready for a long life of loving care.
Very moving set of excellent photographs.

So now I'm jealous of the bridegroom, of the photographer, of S2 owner,
what's left to be jealous of?

Thanks for sharing
Phil