Subject: [Leica] M8 time
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 11:34:43 2008

Dave,

I understand the price issue, it was one for me also.  However, I knew I was
going to get one, as the wife had been complaining about the amount of film
i was using and the processing costs.  My criteria, was that I was going to
get one before I retired, which was at the time about 12 months, and I knew
that if I didn't get it before that time, I would never get one, so I went
out and bought it and just dealt with the price and its effect on the
budget.  I have never regretted it and it is producing great images on our
vacation here in Europe.  Which I hope to start showing soon.

Gene

From: "David Rodgers" <drodgers@casefarms.com>