Subject: [Leica] S2 hits Photokina
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Sep 22 12:28:37 2008

Dream on: if you can afford the S2, you can afford the new lenses ;-) R
users will have to wait: I would have LOVED a new 16mp DMR; would have my
order in now, but it is not to be. The R10 will be AF, and hopefully have
anti-dust and antishake built into the body.

Its really pretty exciting news for Leica, but I"m sure they will be losing
lots of $$$ over the next couple of years