Subject: [Leica] R10 in development
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Mon Sep 22 13:57:58 2008

Dr. K must be reading this, thinking, "I can't say anything to anybody
at anytime, without later seeing it on the internet!"

Tom

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] R10 in development)
Message from tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] R10 in development)
Message from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] R10 in development)