Subject: [Leica] R10 in development
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Mon Sep 22 14:21:47 2008

You know, I found him to be a really genuine guy with a passion for
his company and the cameras. We chatted twice on successive days. As
for the news reporting, I feel that all of us REALLY want this company
to survive and keep producing wonderful tools for us guys and gals to
use. Many people have already sold their R gear and DMRs. Maybe
they're pros whose needs change quickly. As for me, I'm a very happy
Leica user, who has invested in great tools. Maybe at some point, my
image making will justify the true potential of the lenses and
cameras. Looking to the future, I'll be investing in more gear in due
course, but for the time being, I'm delighted with the image quality I
get from the DMR or film.

Charlie