Subject: [Leica] 2 New Postings
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Sep 22 16:44:13 2008

Hi all, I've posted two new pictures

This one is is very particular for me, on remembrance of something
that my mather has said me when I was a child, one day we were on the
park I saw the things, it was closed, and I've said on a child langage
the the cars, the bicycle... all was covered to be protected if it was
rainy. The image of this child has remembered me this:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/08070829.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/08070831.jpg.html

Thanks for looking, your c&c are always nice to read and share,

Saludos cordiales
Lluis
+

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] 2 New Postings)