Subject: [Leica] R10 in development
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 22 20:51:49 2008

George Lottermoser offered:

Subject: Re: [Leica] R10 in development

or are able to test for ourselves.

Canon never TOLD us how Leica R lenses would do on our

Canon D's. Nor has anyone TOLD me how my enlarger and view camera lenses
would "work" with Canon D's, DMR or M8

Has anyone done any pinhole work with their D's?<<<<<<<<<

Hi George,

Well done mon ami, too many people ask way toooooo many questions before the
child has arrived. Or even been conceived! :-)

Typically of the LUG crew when a new piece of gear is rumored or released
their are 80 billion wasted questions nobody on the list can possibly
answer.

Total waste of their and our time opening and reading the e-messages of dumb
ass questions that should be directed to LEICA! Not the list, because no one
here has the true answer!

It's a never ending disease when new gear is mentioned or released. People
ask completely useless questions no body online can answer!

Ask questions only the CEO of Leica really has the answer to, so why bother
asking on line?

Yep I could use the delete key, but I like to learn about new things Leica,
it's just the dumb ass questions some people ask without thinking whether
anyone here would ever have the answer!

And we really don't need to be told every thing, surely some folks are
bright enough to figure it out on their own!

ted