Subject: [Leica] Secrets of Paris
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Sep 23 10:06:35 2008

Pont des Arts, no sunset tonight, the weather has turned a little chilly.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/PARIS+08/L1000029-1.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/PARIS+08/L1000029-1.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/3t42jg

Only one or two to go. That means I have a full day and a half day left: the
half day may not appear ;-) We shall see. This "walking the streets of
Paris" bit has been a lot of fun, and re-sharpened the skills I began to
learn during FOM2.

Cheers and here's luck: off to the "Tour D'Argent" for the big celebration.

Alastair

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Secrets of Paris)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Secrets of Paris)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Secrets of Paris)