Subject: [Leica] Some sunset photos from the Coast
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue Sep 23 12:21:00 2008

All this news about R and S cameras, but few photos to see.  Thought I'd
break the trend.  Here are some sunset shots I took on my two week trek
south along the Oregon and California coasts.   A couple from Beverly Beach
State Park in Oregonhttp://tinyurl.com/4llu2rhttp://tinyurl.com/4puav5 Gold
Beach in the Redwoods area of N. Cal.http://tinyurl.com/4qxway New Brighton
State Parkhttp://tinyurl.com/3u2sy9 Moro Bay, or actualy Montana de Oro
state
parkhttp://tinyurl.com/3nugwyhttp://tinyurl.com/3zbaq5http://tinyurl.com/4yoy56
 And a bunch from Carpenteria.  Had a lovely swim there.  Water was so
warm.http://tinyurl.com/4fndmshttp://tinyurl.com/42zcs9http://tinyurl.com/4udgzohttp://tinyurl.com/3rcg78
  I like this one better than previous except bird facing the wrong
direction Most, unfortunately, taken with Sigma 17-70 zoom on Rebel XTi, but
some taken with Leica 35-70 f/4 on same camera. Comments welcome Aram

Replies: Reply from eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea) ([Leica] Some sunset photos from the Coast)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Some sunset photos from the Coast)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Some sunset photos from the Coast)