Subject: WAS: : [Leica] LFI Website Master . NOW... LOOK - LOOK - LOOK! AMAZING1
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Sep 23 14:47:17 2008

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for your really kind words and compliments.  This
belong to my early work and happy darkroom days, then the streets was
more life than actually, finding interesting subjects, as you has
said, today becomes even a risk to photograph some people.

In any case I have only to say you that you make me really happy with
your coments, and it is difficult for me to find the exactly words to
answer. This is a work of years I've keep on my home and I
particularly appreciate these words comming from you, a Master.

Warmest regards
Lluis

El 23/09/2008, a las 5:01, Ted Grant escribi?: