Subject: [Leica] S2 hits Photokina
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 23 20:46:14 2008

There have been some optically corrected adapters... IOW, adapters that used
optical elements to "fix" body thicknesses.   And certainly the mirro inside
the S2 will require a different body thickness... I think.

But I point out that we are operating totaly in the dark.  We are all right
and all wrong at the same time.

When Leica wants us to have more S2 info, they will tell us or leak it to us.
When the R10 happens, we will know something.

Frank