Subject: [Leica] IMG: Photo examples using Rollei ATP 1.1
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Sep 24 17:42:55 2008

Thanks to Bob Palmieri I decided to try the Rollei ATP 1.1 high
resolution film. Here are a few examples of photos taken with the
film I rated at ISO 25 using the M7 and 24mm Elmarit Asph. I used the
Rollei ATP DC developer by Spur. It is clearly the highest resolution
film I have ever used and has a fairly wide dynamic range. It's
different. No stop, 60 second fix and only 5 minute wash. All
chemicals are fresh using distilled water.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/ATP/ATP_7.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/ATP/ATP_21.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/ATP/ATP_28.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/ATP/ATP_25.jpg.html>

I have to experiment more with the developing process as I found
uneven grain structure and what appears to be dirt in the clear sky
areas. I did not clean it in the last photo.

C and C welcome.
Thanks for looking.

Len

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Photo examples using Rollei ATP 1.1)