Subject: [Leica] 3.5/50 or 2.0/50
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed Sep 24 20:38:10 2008

Jan,

After seeing those examples, I strongly suggest you keep the Elmar.  I have
a 1946 LTM Elmar that I have used for over 50 years.  It is now unused
because it needs a CLA, but, with Kodachrome in the 1950s, it produced those
kinds of images. I now use a Summitar, so can't comment on the Summicron.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA