Subject: [Leica] S2 images on a blog
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 24 21:35:40 2008

Or so says Leica.....
Be careful what you read and what you believe.  It may or may not be true.
It does make for good copy.

 When the production line works, and the cameras come out, and when we read
the exclamations of glee or the gorans of problems, then we can tell the
truth in the quality of the product.

And not before.

Frank

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] S2 images on a blog)