Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Hummer
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed Sep 24 23:52:58 2008

Hi Philippe,

It was actually fate that chose the bokeh.  After having no luck with other
lenses in capturing the little lady on "her" feeder, I pulled out the only
135mm that I could adapt to my E-510, and it only works in Auto, hence I
could only shoot it wide open, at f/2.8.  It sure cleared out the holly
trees in the background and gave a nice blur that is pleasant to look at,
but is to soft to capture the detail that I really wanted.

I may have to look for a 135 Takumar to exploit this FL on the E-510. I
prefer cheap solutions. :-)

Thanks for looking, and for the kind words.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA