Subject: [Leica] will you ever buy another leica body?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 25 10:38:52 2008

I usually have a $20 bill in my pocket... rarely do I have a $5400 bill in
my pocket.  And the tiny "lab" I use has the scanner.  For $20 I get prints,
digital CD and film developed.

It is a matter of big money now or total money later.....  Another
differentiator for the "Doctor, Lawyer, and Indian Chiefs" and Pro market.
The disposable income issue.

And there are different price points for digital cameras.  If I needed ( or
perceived that I needed) a digital camera, I would go find one within my
financial abilities.... Oh yes, I did, a $250 Nikon D1.  It works for the
market I use it for.  No M8, DMR, S2, R10 required.

Frank