Subject: [Leica] speaking of money - this just in from Hassy
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Sep 25 10:47:30 2008

If "no news is good news", then what is a lot of news?

One of the big news items at the opening day of this year's Photokina
is that, in addition to launching a range of new products, Hasselblad
has also announced a dramatic new pricing strategy, with up to 40%
savings on all of our digital camera products.

We are thrilled to be able to offer the finest camera systems in the
world at a price that will allow even more photographers to enjoy the
Hasselblad level of quality and performance, and want to be
absolutely clear as to what this new pricing strategy means for you
the photographer.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com