Subject: [Leica] NYLUG '08 snaps finally up
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Sep 25 12:58:46 2008

Au contraire Brian! I coordinated a representative sampling across the range
for Alastair, John Amiet and myself. Marty single mindedly depleted one
specific brew from their stock with great focus. We stacked Leicas prior,
then there was a constant stream of lenses back and forth as everyone shot
with everyone else's glass (that is the M kind, not the B kind).
If I report specific dates for our visit, will you coordinate a meeting of
the clans? We are staying right next to Fisherman's wharf.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/