Subject: [Leica] a serious question
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Sep 25 14:34:51 2008

The older I get the more able to afford Leica I become. Unfortunately, I
become less willing go spend. Too much thinking about retirement, I
guess. So I convince myself that a D40 is just as good as an M8. Since
my eyesight is getting worse, I can't tell the difference anyway.
Interesting how these things have a way of working out :-).

DaveR